Jump to Winner of Crimper Top 10 Rankings!
Platinum Connector RJ45 HeavyDuty Crimp Tool
Platinum Connector crimper is a fast and reliable RJ45 modular plug for CCTV, security, media and data communication by upholding a clean clean cut trims on RJ45/RJ11/12 end-pass-through 8 conductor.
- Versatile electronics tool.
- Hardened steel construction.
- Replaceable blade.
IWISS HSC8 6-6 Hexagonal Crimper Plier
IWISS HSC8 6-6 Hexagonal Crimper Plier has high operation comfort thanks to handy shape and low weight. It has a high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism. It is well lasered with IWISS logo and model.
- With six serrated crimp surfaces.
- Ratchet crimping tool for end-sleeves (ferrules).
- Tool has been set precisely calibrated in the factory.
Klein Tools VDV226-011-SEN Modular Crimper
This is a fast, reliable crimp tool with steel body for durability with ergonomic comfort grips. It cuts, strips and crimps Twisted Pair, Ethernet, RJ45 voice and data cables. It crimps 4, 6, and 8 position modular connectors (RJ22, RJ11/RJ12, and RJ45).
- Crimping dies are precision ground from high-carbon steel.
- Ratchet safety-release.
Platinum Tools 100054C Clamshell EZ-RJPRO HD
The new EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing ratcheted, high leverage, ultra stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate.
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle.
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degree of connector support during crimp.
- Built-in cutter and stripper for flat and round cable.
Forney 57637 Lug Crimping Tool
Forney 57637 Lug Crimping Tool is use to crimp cable lugs from #6 American Wire-Gauge (AWG) to #3/0 AWG. It is designed to accomodate a wide variety of sizes. It is easy to store.
- Hammer type cable lug crimping tool.
- Spring loaded.
- 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects.
Klein Tools 1005 Crimping and Cutting Tool
Klein Tools 1005 Crimping and Cutting Tool accomodates wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG. Crimping die is marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors. It is designed to get jobs done with precision and quality.
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort.
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces.
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose.
IWISS PEX Ratcheting CINCH Crimping Tool
IWISS PEX Ratcheting CINCH Crimping Tool can be used with any ASTM F2908 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer. Its crimping range are 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 and 1 inch. Ratchet design releases when the Cinch Clamp tab is properly pinched.
- Red rubber long handle.
- Head part made of #40 steel.
TEMCo TH0007 Hammer Lug Crimper
TEMCo TH0007 Hammer Lug Crimper is use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs. Use a hammer, vise or press to apply crimping force. Spring loaded ram will help hold the terminal in place while you insert your wire.
- Perfect for battery and welding cables.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake.
Titan 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper
Titan Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper features a ratcheting mechanism design with adjustable crimping compression. It has sizes red 22-18AWG-DIN 0.5-1.0 millimeter; blue 16-14AWG-DIN 1.5 millimeter-2.5 millimeter and yellow 12-10AWG-DIN 4-6 millimeter.
- Comfortable grip.
- Strong steel jaw.
- Color coded wire sizes.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Crimping tool is essential in joining metals. Without crimping tools, there is no way to join the parts into the whole. It means that every tool belt must have crimping tools. Even the plain and simple, crimpers are considered necessities.