Here at Ranky10, we only post information which we consider helpful and that is as accurate as possible. That being said, we are basic the information which we provide based on our own experiences and your experience may be different. We simply can’t ensure that you will have the same experience with a product that we had nor can we guarantee that you are going to be satisfied with the product. A lot of our reviews are based on reviews which we have read and other resources which have helped us to build an opinion and so our reviews aren’t solid; they may include errors. Because of this, we highly suggest that you take the time conduct your own research and take our reviews with a pinch of salt.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. These relationships help to maintain the Ranky10.com web pages and future research of quality products.
The continued support of our website’s users is what helps us to keep our resources up-to-date and provide you, our user base, with a useful and top-notch service.
Report Copyright infringemen
Ranky10 deals with copyright infringement on Ranky10 Services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The address of Ranky10’s Designated Agent for copyright take-down notices is listed below.
Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content residing or accessible on or through Ranky10 Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that Ranky10 is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
After removing material pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, Ranky10 will immediately notify the Subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it has removed or disabled access to the material. Ranky10 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any Subscriber who is the subject of repeated DMCA notifications.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification
If you believe you are the wrongful subject of a DMCA notification, you may file a counter-notification with Ranky10 by providing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
The specific URLs of material that Ranky10 has removed or to which Ranky10 has disabled access.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in the City and County of San Francisco, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification.”
- Your signature
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, Ranky10 will forward it to the notifying party who submitted the original DMCA notification. The original notifying party (or the copyright holder he or she represents) will then have ten (10) days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If Ranky10 does not receive any such notification within ten (10) days, we may restore the material to Ranky10 Services.
Email (To: Copyright Manager)