A smartwatch is wrist-bound mobile device that features a touchscreen display. It is the newest wave of timepiece that allows you to do more than just telling the time. A smartwatch is a full-fledged digital watch that offers several functions of digital media including playing audio tracks, message notifications, and calculator and placing calls.
We announce latest rankings of best Smart Watches. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Smart Watches Buying Guide also.
- Use as an independent phone.
- Bluetooth mode.
- Runs Facebook, Twitter, Whats app independently.
- Personalised fitness motivator.
- 24/7 Wearable.
- Customisable themes.
- Keeps track of your daily activity levels, heart rate, and more.
- Map your run accurately with the built-in GPS.
- Connect to your phone to control Spotify or store your own music.
- Built-in sports apps.
- Smart notifications such call, text, email, social media alerts and more.
- Sunlight-readable, high-resolution touchscreen.
- Water resistant to 30 meters.
- Sleep tracking and recovery.
- Big battery life up to 7 days on one charge.
- Wireless charging dock included.
- Android and iOS compatible.
- Made of durable stainless steel and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass.
- Fitness & sleep tracking.
- Built-in microphone for voice notes and quick replies.
- 9.5mm thin chassis with curved, ergonomic profile.
- Activity and heart rate monitoring.
- Changeable faces with widgets.
- 1.3″ 272 x 340 display.
- Multi-spot mode like running, biking & cardio.
- SmartTrack to automatically recognize & record exercises.
- On-screen workouts with FitStar.
Smart Watches Buying Guide
Digital Capabilities that can Knock your Socks Off
Smart watches are increasingly gaining popularity among avid technology users. A smartwatch is a wearable technology trend that goes beyond time-telling. It’s a technological trend that offers unique digital capabilities giving you with endless opportunity to remain inside the digital realm wherever you are and whatever you do.