Mountain bikes are the off road variant of the bicycle. They are designed to be sturdy, durable and perform in extremely rough conditions. The typical features of mountain bikes include a full suspension, large bulky tires, and lower gear ratios as compared to the regular bicycles. We announce latest rankings of best Mountain Bikes. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Mountain Bikes Buying Guide also.
Stowabike MTB V2 26 inch Folding
Stowabike 26 inch Folding Mountain Bike stacks up pretty well against its competition. It has dual suspension, and quality components. It looks great while tough and built to last. It has an incredible folding frame which allows you to keep it even in tight spaces.
- 26 inch steel folding frame.
- Shimano 6 speed rear derailleur.
- 18-speed mountain bike.
Gravity 2017 FSX 2.0
Here's a great quality, affordable entry level 24 speed dual suspension bike. Gravity FSX 2.0 Mountain Bike features an Advanced aluminum frame with Single Pivot technology, adjustable lock out rear coil over cartridge shock, Shimano drivetrain and a adjustable front shock!
- Higher performance hydroformed tubing.
- Tektro Novello disc brakes.
- Suntour XCT triple crankset.
Diamondback Recoil 29er
Full-suspension mountain bikes don't need to be overly complicated and the Diamondback Recoil 29er shows just how that's done. The frame is built using trusted 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, so you know it's strong, while the formed and butted tubing makes sure to save weight wherever possible.
- Kindshock coil rear shock.
- SR Suntour XCT suspension fork.
- Big, 29 inch wheels.
Roadmaster Granite Peak Girls' Bike
This 24 inch Roadmaster Granite Peak Girls' Bike is a smart bike value that will get kids out there riding and enjoying the outdoors. It features a traditional steel mountain-style frame with a front suspension fork to smooth out bumpy paths.
- 18-speed twist-style shifters.
- Knobby mountain-style tires.
- Front and rear handbrakes.
Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Mens'
Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Men’s Mountain Bike is a dual-suspension machine that will accompany you on all your mountain biking adventures. This 26er is perfect for all men looking for an outdoor challenge, as it is composed of amazing features that ensure that you have maximum control and smooth rides.
- Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension.
- 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters.
- Front disc brake and rear alloy V-brake.
BEIOU Carbon Fiber 650B
BEIOU Carbon Fiber 650B Mountain Bike's standout feature is its lightweight and durable carbon-fiber frames. Carbon fiber frames doesn't show sign of damage compared to other kinds of metal. You can literaaly carry the bike around anywhere.
- 27.5 inch RT wheel set carbon fiber hubs.
- Shimano M610 Deore System.
- Hidden disc brake.
Merax 26 inch Hardtail Mountain Bike
Merax 26 inch Hardtail Mountain Bike is the most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike. It has a steel frame which makes the bike incredibly stable and durable, very stiff yet rather comfortable.
- Mountain bike suspension fork design smoothes the bumps and increases control.
- Dual Disc Brakes provide great and reliable stopping power.
- Dual Aluminum Rim maximizes performance and durability.
Merax Finiss 26 inch Mountain Bike
Merax Finiss 26 inch Mountain Bike has an affordable price and premium quality. It is durable and lightweight with its heat-treated aluminum frame. It has front and rear brakes that will make you confident about its superior functionality.
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs.
- 26 inch double wall aluminum rims wheels.
- Suspension fork Alloy 80mm Travel.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Merax Finiss 26 inch Mg Alloy Wheel
Merax Finiss 26 inch Mg Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike keeps you ahead of the others with its stunning appearance and fabulous to ride. It has all that is required to make you a proud owner. It features a stylish and lightweight magnesium alloy wheels.
- Heat treated Aluminum 6061 mountain frame.
- Aluminum mountain bike suspension fork with lock out.
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and shifters for reliable shifting.
Mountain Bikes Buying Guide
Speed is not the focus with mountain bikes as you would not expect to go very fast in rough terrain, rather control is the main focus and to provide a stable journey through this rough terrain. In order to buy a good mountain bike, one should consider these things first.