Jump to Winner of Bench Grinder Top 10 Rankings!
Metabo DS 200 8 inch Grinder
Metabo DS 200 is a sturdy machine for industrial use. It has low-noise and low-vibration, maintenance-free induction motor. It includes 36P & 60N normal corundum grinding wheels, spark protection glasses, work piece support and hexagonal wench.
- Robust die-cast aluminum protective covers.
- Protective cover bayonet lock for quick and simple disc change.
- No-load speed (RPM): 3,570 and Arbor size: 1 inch.
Delta 23-197 8 inch Variable Speed Grinder
The upfront variable speed dial of this bench grinder allows you to easily control speeds from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM and offers you convenience and versatility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and polishing operations.
- 5 Amp induction-type motor for powerful performance.
- 36 and 60 Grit Wheels for sharpening and grinding.
- Water tray to help keep workpiece cool while grinding.
School Specialty 248383 Power Max II Grinder
This bench grinder with advanced super sponge water cooling system is ideal for shaping and smoothing your cut glass edges. It features a 9-1/2 in x 9 -1/2 in easy glide work surface and a 1/8 hp motor, making it a powerful grinder.
- Face shield.
- Handy foot switch.
- Chrome hardened Silver Bullet bits,
TruePower 199 Mini Multi Purpose Grinder
This bench grinder features a powerful 150W high-speed motor rated at 110 volts, 60 hertz. It has a variable speed control from 0 to 10, 000 RPM. 3 inch grinding wheel and 3 inch fiber polishing wheel are included.
- Flexible shaft.
- Tool rest.
- Safety guard.
JET 577102 JBG-8A 8 inch Grinder
Perfect for cleaning, sharpening, buffing, removing rust, or removing burs from metal, this bench grinder comes with industrial grade 36-grit and 60-grit 8-inch wheels for maximum versatility. The 1-horsepower, 115-volt motor operates at 3,450 rpm and delivers plenty of power for heavy grinding.
- Totally enclosed pre-lubricated ball bearings.
- Heavy-duty guarded toggle switch.
- Large eye shields with quick adjustment.
SKIL 3380-01 6 inch Grinder
You’ll find all kinds of uses for this bench grinder with in your home workshop or garage. Smooth roughened chisel edges, drill bits and knives. Grind down welded joints and rivets or polish surfaces. It comes with medium and coarse wheels.
- Built-In LED work lights over both wheels.
- Rubber feet provides increase stability.
- Adjustable tool rests for accurate grinding.
POWERTEC BGSS801 Slow Speed 8 inch Grinder
This bench grinder has a heavy gauge steel base that reduces vibration and improves stability during operation. Its cool running 1725 RPM is designed to save tools from overheating. It is ideal for sharpening tools without generating the edge destroying heat.
- 1 inch wide wheels make grinding easier.
- White aluminum oxide wheels produce less heat.
- Quiet 1/2HP motor provides long-lasting and smooth performance.
DEWALT DW756 6-Inch Grinder
The precision-machined aluminum tool rests of this bench grinder allow the user to accurately position work. It features a rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications.
- Easy to use.
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal.
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life.
WEN 4276 6-Inch Grinder
From deburring ragged edges to cleaning objects to sharpening blades, this bench grinder is the ideal companion for any workshop. These machines allow for simple resuscitation of dull blades, scissors, screwdrivers, and more. It is compact yet powerful.
- Flexible work lights.
- Sturdy base.
- Protective eye guards.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Bench grinder is often considered an essential workpiece to have in metal fabrication and machine shops. This horizontal motor that drives abrasive wheels to sharpen or remove rust on a wide variety of materials is also often required during home renovation.