Polk PSW111 Subwoofer
Polk PSW111 is best matched for RM and SurroundBar series or compact speakers from other manufacturers. You can put it practically anywhere and you won't believe the punch such a small subwoofer packs.
- Floor coupled port.
- Klippel optimized woofer.
- Dynamic balance.
Polk PSW505 12 inch Powered Subwoofer
Polk PSW505 12 inch Powered Subwoofer opens a whole new dimension of thrilling low end sound for audio and home theater systems alike. This versatile, clinically accurate beast handles bombs and bullets and delicate string sections with equal finesse.
- Slot load venting.
- Rock-solid MDF construction.
- Big 12-inch long throw driver.
Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
The Klipsch R-12SW subwoofer uncovers what you've been missing in your music, movies and games -- clean chest-thumping bass. The high performance subwoofer provides deep bass and placement flexibility thanks to its front firing driver and all digital amplifier.
- Low pass crossover and phase control.
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers.
- 400 watts of dynamic power.
Yamaha YST-SW216 10 inch Powered Subwoofer
The 100-watt Yamaha YST-SW216 subwoofer sets the standard for subwoofers in this class with high dynamic power and low-noise performance thanks to Advanced YST II, a Linear Port, front-firing design, plus many other sophisticated features.
- 10 long-stroke cone driver with magnetic shielding.
- Selectable high-cut filter.
- 25-180Hz low frequency response.
Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is a front-firing 12 inch long-throw powered subwoofer with with state-of-the-art BASH amplifier. It has a frequency response of 22Hz - 200Hz, adjustable crossover & volume controls.
- 1000 watts dynamic peak output.
- 250 watts RMS continuous.
- Sensitivity: 110dB @ 30Hz.
SVS SB12-NSD 12 inch Sealed Box Subwoofer
At just over 14” on all sides, the compact SVS SB12-NSD subwoofer is incredibly easy to integrate into any room and can even be placed inside furniture for a totally discrete set-up.
- Digital bass management.
- Premium black ash finish for high end styling.
- Ultra-low distortion.
Klipsch K100-SW 10 inch Power Subwoofer
Klipsch K100-SW 10 inch Power Subwoofer is the ideal companion whether you're looking to achieve a 5.1 system or a 5.1 on the Richter scale. The high performance subwoofer provides deep bass and placement flexibility.
- All-digital amplifier.
- Powerful 10 inch front-firing woofer.
- 250 watts of dynamic power.
Sony SACS9 10 inch Active Subwoofer
This speaker has a smart black finish that blends with most contemporary interiors. The wood veneer also retains its shape well, ensuring that the sound won’t be influenced by changes in temperature and humidity.
- 10 inch foamed-mica cellular reinforced woofer.
- Speaker and line level inputs.
- Frequency response of 28-200 Hz.
BIC America F12 12 inch Powered Subwoofer
The 12-inch, front-firing F12 powered subwoofer from BIC America incorporates a high current 475-watt peak amplifier designed by BASH Technology in combination with a 12-inch injection molded long-throw woofer. It features adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control and automatic signal sensing.
- Gold-plated terminals.
- Inputs for both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS.
- Patented BIC 'Venturi' vent eliminates port noise.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Subwoofers have been around since the 1960’s, and are typically identifies by their ability to produce around 20-200hz if it is for home use; this is incredibly powerful and will give the cinematic feel to any home theatre.