Whether you’re a golfer, a trainer, an athlete, a cyclist, an avid swimmer or a workout enthusiast who is looking for a device to track pace and burnt calories accurately, you can get all your questions answered by the GPS Watches. We announce latest rankings of best GPS Watches. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss GPS Watches Buying Guide also.
Garmin Forerunner 35
Keep in shape with Forerunner35, stylish GPS running watch with Elevate wrist-based heart rate technology. It includes connected features like smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect.
- GPS running watch with Wrist heart rate and activity tracking.
- Smart connectivity to Garmin Connect.
- Up to 9 days of battery life in watch mode.
Train smartly with Fitbit Surge which is smart watch with built-in GPS, multi-sport functionality, and heart rate monitor. Helps with activity tracking, automatic sleep detection and smart notifications to keep you motivated
- Built-in GPS and Purepulse heart rate technology.
- Record your work-out details with activity tracking.
- Smart notifications and auto sleep detection.
Garmin Vívoactive HR GPS Smart Watch
Get energetic by using Garmin Vivoactive HR GPS Smartwatch which has Elevate wrist heart rate technology and can be used while running, swimming, biking, skiing, golfing and much more. Its built-in activity tracker keep count of calories burnt and steps taken.
- Heart-rate monitoring 24/7
- Smart notification and preloaded with sports apps.
- Long Battery Life – Up To 8 Days
Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker
Stay in shape with Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker which uses Garmin Move IQ to automatically detect activity. You can view your workout on Garmin Connect via mobile app or desktop to see your data in detail.
- Move IQ detects movements such as walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical automatically.
- Activity tracker to keep record of your calories burnt and distance covered.
- Compatible with android and iPhone with 5ATM water rating.
Polar M400 GPS Smart Sports Watch
With Polar M400 keep track of your daily fitness records and monitor your daily performance accurately. It can be connected to Polar Flow mobile app to stay mobile and motivated.
- Tracks your daily workout steps, distance and calories burnt with time.
- Built-in GPS and compatible with H7 Heart rate sensor.
- Sync and share your routine using Polar Flow app.
Garmin Forerunner 25
Keep running with Garmin Forerunner 25 and keep track of your distance, pace, heart rate and personal records. It includes connected features like smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect.
- Highly sensitive GPS with activity tracking.
- Smart connectivity to Garmin Connect.
- Long battery life with compact and light-weight design.
Garmin Vivofit 2 Activity Tracker
Keep track of your daily activity with Garmin Vivofit 2 Smartwatch and stay fit. This water-resistant smartwatch shows steps, calories, distance and time of day on a back-lit display and you can sync it to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share your progress.
- Activity tracker to measure distance covered and calories burnt.
- Syncs to Garmin connect to save, plan and share progress automatically.
- Water-resistant with 5ATM rating.
Bushnell Neo Ghost Golf GPS
Keep track of your progress on the golf course with Bushnell Neo Ghost Golf GPS. Smallest unit that fits neatly in your pocket or golf bag, ideal for nine or 18-holes game. Using Auto-course recognition and auto-hole advance features shows you exactly how far the ball needs to go.
- Pocket-size, simple to use and preloaded with 30,000 courses.
- Comes with hazard/layup distances, auto course recognition and auto-hole advance.
- Available in green, charcoal and black colors.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band
Get in shape with Garmin Vivofit Band as it displays your steps along with a countdown to the goal you’ve set for yourself to help you stay motivated. It also shows distance you’ve covered and calories burned with time.
- Displays your steps, goal countdown, distance covered and calories burnt with time.
- Can be connected with heart rate monitor during workouts.
- Water-resistant band in multiple colors, features wireless sync to Garmin Connect.
GPS Watches Buying Guide
GPS watches come with a wide variety of features that help you to track and monitor different variable while working out as well as throughout the day to help you stay in shape and motivated. With the help of this guide, you can select a GPS Watch that is perfect for you and has all the features that you need it to have.