As it is a personal computer, it is not to leave it in the hands of other people. It is ideal for people who want to move their work from the office to the home and vice versa, for those who make exhibitions or are frequent travelers, researchers, students, people working in confined spaces … and what could not be missing in this section, for those who like leisure and entertaining, laptops for video games, and we will advise you what components must have for their performance be optimal. We announce latest rankings of best Gaming Laptops. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice.
- Beautifully made from premium materials
- Smalllest laptop with 15.6 inch infinity Edge Display
- Beautifully Constructed From Premium Materials
- Latest-generation NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card
- Slim and Leight weight but perfect for gaming
- The Hyper Cool Duo-Copper cooling system uses heat pipes
- HyperDrive for Blazing-fast Storage
- Anti-ghosting keys ensure your commands are instantaneously and correctly interpreted
- AHVA Wideview Panel delivers superb image quality
- RGB Aura Keyboard Built for Gaming
- 2x2 WiFi for Improved Stability and Bandwidth
- Sleek new design featuring ROG Strix black and orange styling
- Razer Chroma gives you access to 16.8 million color options per key
- The ultra-portable Razer Blade comes loaded with up to 1TB PCIe solid-state storage
- Perfect balance between power and portability
- Hard edged futuristic design with sleek lines and angles
- Keep cool under pressure with the dual fans
- Dominate your gaming competition with an unleashed and uncompromised processor
- Multitask wtih 6th gen Intel Core i7 processor
- ASUS IceCool Technology features a unique internal layout that keeps palm rest surface temperatures
- multitouch pad gives you unprecedented levels of accurate and intuitive fingertip input
- Optimum performance for gaming, surfing and everything else
- Thermal cooling design was built to handle our highest-performance processors and graphics
- Backlit keyboard that lets you enjoy your gaming even at night
- Marathon battery life: With a 6-cell 74Whr battery, expect 10+ hours
- Multi-tasking processing: With 6th Gen Intel i5 Quad-Core processors,
- Quieter, lightweight, and cooler than standard hard drives
Gaming Laptops Buyer’s Guide
A laptop is a portable computer; its size is close to that of a briefcase, although there are a few smaller ones. This is within the group of personal computers, which are relatively small and inexpensive computer systems, also called microprocessors. They are composed of a liquid screen, powered by batteries or alternating current, can last more than two hours of operation, is lightweight (usually weighs less than 12 lbs.), features an integrated keyboard, touch pad to handle pointer instead of mouse, between Other features.
What things should I have on a laptop for video games?
It is usually good to know the hardware requirements that require the games we want to use, it is something that we can always find, be attentive to the quality of the components and try to acquire those that meet more than 50% in each aspect. But do not despair here a few individual councils for each component.
Processor and video card
The processor is the matrix of the laptop for games and will be strictly defined by a good balance between CPU, Graphic Chip and RAM Memory. Make sure you choose one that is 4 cores and at least 2.5GHz, try to go for the best Core i7, and try to get the best brands to prolong the life of the computer.
The video card is another component that can not be overlooked, and if you can go for more than 4GB GDDR5 would be excellent. And it is known that some laptops already support 4K outputs to connect them to external monitors. The best is better graphics power.
RAM memory and hard drive
The sensible thing is to say that 8GB DDR4 is the minimum and if possible 16GB. Anything less is wasting all the hardware power you’d be spending on CPU and graphics. 8GB may seem few, but if you consider that will be accompanied by an excellent CPU and a good amount of specialized memory in the graphics then it is compensated, the more RAM better, and it is recommended to use between 12 to 16GB.
As for the hard disk the best option are models that have two real disks, one SSD that should be 250GB and another HDD which I recommend of 1TB, the first install the software and the other is storage. But if you want a single disk model it is recommended that it be SSD solid state, are fast and do not fragment, do not buy one below 250GB.
?As for the dimension in a laptop is very important and it is advisable not to buy one for less than 15.6 “and if possible choose 17”, the only negative point is that having a larger screen, the weight will be higher, although this should not matter as much, because most gamers use them in their homes or sometimes to get out of it.
There are anti-reflective screens (anti glare, matte) which reduce the eye-strain reflexes and as technology should be LED. Finally to a good resolution of the screen nowadays is something indispensable I consider that it should have at least HD (720p / 1280 × 720) or better still Full HD (1080p / 1920 × 1080).
The battery, it is important not to lower the 6 hours of autonomy. Keep in mind that one year your battery could lose up to half of its load capacity, so anyway it is something that you may need to change later.
Sound and Web Camera
Choose quality headphones and with a microphone, so as not to disturb anyone, and also manage to avoid any distraction. You must have at least a good surround sound HD card; most of the equipment has now been solved.
Finally the webcam with the rise of multiplayer online games is almost inconceivable to have a laptop that boasts of being a gamer and not have a good integrated webcam. This should be at least 720p resolution.