A food processor is a kitchen appliance used to simplify repeating errands when preparing of food. Today, the term quite often alludes to an electric-engine driven apparatus, although there are some manual instruments regarded as food processors. Some find it difficult to discern the difference between a food processor and a blender.
Most of us feel both these are similar. There are many differences in the makes of food processors such as the types of blades, size of the bowl, requirement of liquid in the processing operation, etc. This is a great helping hand on a busy day when you need run around with lots of errands. We announce latest rankings of best Food Processors. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice.
- All metal drive system for lasting durability
- Dual direction technology-Crush Pro 6 Blade Assembly
- Oster 10 year Duralast All Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability
- The lid locks safety into place during operation
- Bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
- Save space on the countertop with this chopper`s sleek, smart design.
- No-mess pouring spout, with a hinged cap for easy pouring
- 12 blending functions
- Easily handle a variety of blending tasks
- Big Mouth feed tube saves you time by reducing the need for pre-cutting
- Sealed bowl with pour spout prevents leaks
- Dishwasher safe blades, bowl and lid
- Ideal for making dough
- Extra-large feed tube for larger vegetables slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Scrapes side of bowl-no need spatula
- Two speeds plus pulse for complete control
- Accommodates both large and small ingredients
- Extra large feed tube
- 7 food prep functions
- Single touch operation
- Exclusive auto-reversing Smart Power blade for two powerful processing options
- Touchpad controls are easy to use and easy to clean
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Makes shredding so easy
- You can making pie dough, mix sauces, prepare pesto or hummus
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc&chopping blade
Food Processors Buyer’s Guide
Which Food Processors I can buy?
There are many types of food processors available in the market. Based on the cost, the technicalities the available options may differ. One should know why they require a food processor rather than a blender. Knowing exactly what they need it for will help them deciding which processor to buy.
Mostly, these processors are not too expensive and are around the same price ranges. But still advanced processors could come at a higher price
What to look for in a Food Processor?
Why would you want to buy a food processor instead of a grinder or a mixer? The main reason you would buy a food processor is because you want to chop, grate, shred things and again it can help you mix too. A blender would make your ingredients liquefy while a food processor when installed with the right blades it will mix well and knead dough.
So you could enjoy convenience, speed as well as excellence in what you require from it. It is also very important to consider the ease of repair and component replacement in case of a breakdown.
Which Food Processor should you buy?
If you are prospecting to prepare meal for large crowds, then you need to consider going for a large processor. A mini processor will be for regular use and to manage chopping and shredding. So if you have a handy budget in with you, it is fine to invest on a good quality food processor.
Cup food processor with a bowl scraper will be very efficient to use since it has a high powered motor and has the scraper attachment which makes things easy and fast for you. If you are someone who needs fast work, this is a great choice as it is very easy to clean too. A plus with this is that it is very easy to get replacements if there is an issue with the machine.
If you have a limited budget and you need basics, then a mini prep plus processor is more than enough. It does not require too much electricity but provides you with the basic requirements of day to day cooking. It’s simple and elegant and light weight and can be used for lighter food. Cup food processor is ideal if you have a moderate budget and want a helping hand in chopping.
From chopping onions, shredding your cabbage, mixing sauces or even preparing your salads this is a perfect machine. For a moderate budget you get a powerful machine with two different speeds.
With all these efficient and varying processors, you can always make your pic depending on what are your top priorities.