Document scanners are used to convert paper document to digital documents. They do so by scanning the document and creating a picture copy of it digitally which can then be sent further or kept locally as back up. The factor that makes the documents look as good as the original itself is the quality of the scanner, the better the scanner, the better the quality. We announce latest rankings of best Document Scanners. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Document Scanners Buying Guide also.
Brother DS Mobile 720D
The Brother DSMobile 720D Scanner, at just under 11.5” long and weighing just over 1 lb., is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag.
- No battery or wall outlet required for power
- Scans single-sided materials and double-sided materials in both color and black/white
- Bundled with a valuable suite of scanning software, including desktop document, receipt
Easily scan your files for enhanced organization with this PDSDK-ST470-VP Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Scanner. It has a lithium-ion polymer battery and it works with plain paper. The optical resolution is 1200 dpi and it can scan in as little as 3 seconds.
- Easily Scan, archive and organize file
- Approximately 1.5-inch class color LCD panel to preview scans
- Lightweight and completely portable, take the scanner anywhere you go
Canon CanoScan LiDE220
The CanoScan LiDE220 Color Image Scanner offers advanced features, easy operation and “Send to Cloud” functionality.Providing a maximum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi2, its vivid 48-bit color depth is capable of producing over 281 trillion possible colors.
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning
- Scan a letter-sized document in approx. 10 seconds
- With Send to Cloud you can easily upload your images to Cloud Services
Canon CanoScan LiDE120
The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability.The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of both photos and documents.
- Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with suitable settings
- Easy way to send all your data or attachments to Dropbox or Evernote with single button
- Four buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create PDFs faster
The Fujitsu fi-7160 Desktop Scanner was designed to support increasingly diverse business-related desktop scanning for individual knowledge workers or small workgroups.This scanner comes with many new features and additions in the box like USB 3.0 support and adjustable, multi-line LCD.
- Fast, 60 ppm / 120 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Flip-Pal 100C mobile
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes.With 600 and 300 dpi resolutions and colors and textures that are true to original.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan 4 x 6 inch at 300 dpi
- Transform images into endearing stories in both small and High Definition
- EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals
Brother DS-620 Mobile
The Brother DSMobile 620 Scanner, at just under 11.5 inches long and weighing under 1 pound, is perfect for the mobile professional who needs a powerful scanner that will slide right into a briefcase or business bag.
- Lightweight Mobile Scanner Ideal for Quickly Capturing Documents, Receipts, or Cards
- Quickly merge files of differing formats from various folders into one multi-page PDF
- Sort contacts by company, group, category, and first or last name
Doxie Q - Wireless rechargeable
Doxie Q is the automatic document scanner reinvented for true mobility to let you scan anywhere — no computer required — with a rechargeable battery, collapsible automatic document feeder, included memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Mac, PC, and iOS apps.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that turns your documents into multi-page, searchable PDFs
- Having feature of built-in Wi-Fi
- Save scans to desktop, local apps, or on favorite cloud services
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Mobile
The portable ScanSnap S1300i from Fujitsu provides PC and Mac users the tools to be productive and paperless, anywhere. The ScanSnap S1300i is the smallest multi-page double-sided ScanSnap scanner for one-button ease of use at the desk or on the road.
- One touch searchable PDF Creation, Interface:USB 2.0
- Automated image processing functions including Auto orientation and Auto color detection
- Scan speeds of up to 12 double sided pages per minute
Document Scanners Buying Guide
In order to make the right choice in selecting a good document scanner, you will first have to determine its use, will it perform centralized scanning or de-centralized scanning. Centralized scanning means that documents are delivered to one primary scan station that serves the needs of the whole office; in this case you will need a larger, high speed scanner or simply a network scanner. In the case of de-centralized scanning you will need multiple desktop or departmental level scanners.