CPU is a device system designed to minimize heat away from the CPU. With its CPU fan, temperatures are lowered, thereby enhancing efficiency and stabilizing its system. But there is a downside to consider as an additional cooling device can escalate the overall level of noise in the system. We announce latest rankings of best Cpu Cooler. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Cpu Cooler Buying Guide also.
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Air Cooler
Based on the 4 copper direct contact heatpipes and striking blue LED lighting, DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 includes a PWM controlled fan and delivers a maximum of 74.34 CFM volume air flow with low noise and turbulence.
- Unique-designed fan clips.
- High-density aluminum fins.
- Universal socket compatibility with easy installation.
ARCTIC Alpine 64 Plus CPU Cooler
ARCTIC Alpine 64 Plus supplies superb 100W cooling power to a wide-range of AMD processors including Phenom II, Athlon, Sempron & Dual-Core series. Its ultra-quiet 92mm PWM-controlled fan & optimized heatsink design significantly improve overall cooling performance while lowering noise level drastically.
- Quick installation without mainboard disassembly.
- Pre-applied MX-4 non electricity-conductive thermal compound.
- Innovative transport-proof push-pin design mount.
Cooler Master RR-212E-20PK-R2 Hyper 212 EVO
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO cooling system is designed and optimized to provide the best user experience and cooling potential for a new generation of processors. It is AM4 compatible.
- Well-balanced cooling performance.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design.
Noctua NH-L9i Low-Profile Cooler
Due to the slim 23mm heat sink and the NF-A9x14 low profile fan that measures only 14mm in thickness, the NH-L9i stands a mere 37mm tall, which makes it ideal for use in compact HTPCs or Small Form Factor cases.
- Noctua’s proprietary AAO fan frame.
- Includes a custom-designed, back plate-less SecuFirm2 mounting system.
- Runs remarkably quiet.
Cryorig CR-H7A H7 Tower Cooler
This is a highly efficient Hive Fin System in a compact and compatible package. Only 145mm in total height, the Cryorig H7 Tower cpu cooler is the high performance mainstream priced heatsink made for everyone.
- 3 pure copper heatpipes.
- Heatpipe Convex-AlignTM and Displacement Optimization TM.
- QF120 120mm PWM fan.
Noctua NH-U9S Premium Quiet CPU Cooler
The Noctua NH-U9S' 95x95mm footprint clears the RAM and PCIe slots on all Intel and most AMD based mainboards, including ATX and ITX. Combined with its 125mm height, this makes the NH-U9S a highly versatile solution with excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility.
- Includes an extra set of fan mounting clips.
- Revised, slimmer layout.
- Complying with the open SecuFirm standard.
Noctua NH-D9L Dual Tower CPU Cooler
While most low-profile coolers blow air towards the motherboard, Noctua NH-D9L is a tower style cooler that bows parallel to the mainboard, which allows superior airflow efficiency in cases with front intake and rear exhaust fans.
- Automatic speed control via PWM.
- SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system.
- Full 6 years manufacturer's warranty.
Axpertec Noctua NH-D14 Dual SSO Bearing Fans
Axpertec Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler's six heatpipe dual radiator design provides more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency. It features a SecuFirm 2 multi-socket mounting system socket compatibility.
- NT-H1 thermal compound.
- Dual NF-P14 (120mm) & NF-P12 (140mm) fan setup.
- Asymmetrical design.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Noctua NH-U12S CPU Cooler
With only 45mm fin depth, Noctua NH-U12S will not overhang the RAM slots even w/ 2 fans installed. This gives the user full access to the memory modules on all current CPU sockets and guarantees 100% compatibility with tall heatspreaders/optional memory fans.
- Low-noise adaptor.
- Includes an extra set of custom-designed anti-vibration pads.
- Fan clips included.
Up close in understanding CPU types
Cpu Cooler Buying Guide
Before purchasing a computer CPU cooling fan get close to the device and understand CPU cooling types. First consideration is its size that ranges from 60 mm to 120 mm. Some cooling comes have bigger sizes, but they also more noisy e. CPU cooling fan that has multi-speed has wider range of coverage that includes the processors, video cars and motherboard.