There is a numerous variety of graphics cards available in the market from both AMD and Nvidia, that is why it can prove fairly difficult to figure out which GPU will be the most suitable for you. Although, it is also required that you consider the compatibility of the card with your motherboard, and also the type of ports your monitor has available because it will be the monitor that the video card will be attached to. We announce latest rankings of best Computer Graphics Card. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Computer Graphics Card Buying Guide also.
ASUS STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING GeForce
This graphics card is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability.
- 1733 MHz boost clock with Super Alloy Power II delivery.
- Aura RGB Lighting on both shroud and backplate.
- 4K and VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset and monitor.
ASUS DUAL-GTX1070-O8G GeForce GTX 1070
This computer graphics card is 4K and VR ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitors. It features auto-extreme technology that delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade super alloy power II components.
- 1797 MHz boost Clock (OC mode) with 8GB GDDR5.
- Dual-fan cooling provides double airflow for 3x quieter gameplay.
- GPU TWEAK II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever.
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G
This computer graphics card features MSI's ZeroFrozr technology that is now the industry standard among graphics cards. It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations. This means you can focus on gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
- Customized LED.
- Premium thermal compound with smooth heat pipes.
- Double ball bearings.
ZOTAC ZT-P10510A-10L GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
This advanced computer graphics card boosts performance in high-definition games compared to previous-generation GPUs. It is created with the latest technologies and supports DirectX 12 features to deliver super-fast, smooth, power-efficient gameplay.
- Super compact solution.
- Large cooling heatsink.
- Multiple-display capability.
EVGA 08G-P4-6173-KR GeForce GTX 1070 SC 8GB
This computer graphics card uses the power of Pascal to meet the demands of the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks technologies for smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences and revolutionary 360-degree image capture.
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz.
- Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5.
- Run longer, play longer with EVGA 'ACX 3.0' Cooling.
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G
This computer graphics card's Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI TORX 2.0 Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
- Up to 8mm thick copper heat pipes to maximize heat transfer.
- Advance Zero Frozr technology.
- Innovative TORX 2.0 fan technology.
GIGABYTE GV-N105TD5-4GD Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
This computer graphics card features an integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory and custom-designed 90 mm fan cooler. It new NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency.
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences.
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS.
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features.
EVGA 06G-P4-6161-KR GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming
This computer graphics card feature EVGA ACX cooling technology with optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor that delivers more airflow with less power and unlocks additional power for the GPU.
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1708 MHz.
- Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5.
- No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Gigabyte GV-N1060WF2OC-3GD GeForce GTX 1060
Its WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features two 90mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning fan design, pure copper composite heat-pipe, heat pipe direct touch technology, semi-passive 3D active fan, and protection back plate together delivering effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz.
- Built with 4+1 power phases.
- Boost: 1771Mhz/ base: 1556Mhz in gaming mode.
Type of User
Computer Graphics Card Buying Guide
Heavy gamers usually opt to play HD video games which have a heavy and intense requirement of graphics and high resolutions. Gaming Graphics Card
Intermediate gamers mostly choose video games which have a high graphics demands, or they utilize other types of programs where the quality of the graphics is intense.