Jump to Winner of Cable Modem Top 10 Rankings!
Toshiba DAZ8817F-R PCX2200 DOCSIS 1.1
Toshiba's new PCX2200 offers the highest performance in cable data modem technology, providing residential and business users with one of the fastest two-way interfaces to the Internet. The PCX2200 is small and weighs less than a pound.
- Always on, no waiting for dial-up.
- 5-year warranty.
- Easy to read diagnostic LEDs.
Zoom 5011-02-00 Ethernet External
This cable modem feature a low-cost, highly integrated design and certified by CableLabs, a highly respected, nonprofit research and development consortium of cable television system operators representing North America and South America.
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet interface.
- Software upgradeable Media Access Control.
- DOCSIS 1.0 compliant.
Toshiba PCX1100U High Speed Cable Modem
This cable modem provides residential and small business users with a faster, more powerful two-way interface to the Internet. With phenomenal data transfer rates, a typical 10 MB file can be downloaded in 75 seconds.
- Certified to work with all DOCSIS cable networks.
- Connects to PC via USB or Ethernet connection.
- Comes with advanced diagnostics and self-installation wizard software.
Best Data CMX110 Smart One High Broadband
Opening a whole new world of Internet TV, online movies, live concerts, and news broadcasts, this cable modem delivers speeds up to 43 MBps downstream (256QAM) and 10 MBps (16QAM). It is always on, so there is never any waiting to dial up.
- Embedded privacy and security.
- Easy installation.
- Excite@Home Level 2 approved..
D-Link DCM-201 USB/Ethernet
The DCM-201 from D-Link is a two-way cable modem that delivers high speed Internet through a cable network. It has maximum download speed of 38 Mbps and maximum upload at 10 Mbps, giving you more speed than ever.
- Plug & play installation.
- Provides intelligent IP allocation management.
- Provides 56-bit DES (Data Encryption Standard).
3Com 3Cr29210 OfficeConnect External
The 3Com OfficeConnect 3Cr29210 External Cable Modem delivers more ways to stay connected, with both Ethernet and USB connectors built in. And this two-way-over-cable modem screams at up to 42 Mbps downstream throughput and up to 10 Mbps upstream.
- USB port simplified installation on a Windows Me/2000/98 PC.
- 10BASE-T port connects one computer or up to 15 on a LAN.
- Built-in filters (MAC and 32 IP) and a 56-bit security key protect data privacy.
Motorola SB4200 SURFboard External Modem
This cable modem supports the 64 and 256 QAM link technology that is the heart of the DOCSIS data network, providing up to 38 Mbps of raw data transfer rates in a single 6 MHz channel.
- USB and Ethernet connections.
- New user-friendly, top-mounted stand-by button.
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, Mac, and UNIX operating systems.
D-Link DCM-202 USB/Ethernet
Powered by TurboDOX bandwidth acceleration software, the DCM-202 increases your download speeds at up to 20 times for your enjoyment of popular Internet applications, such as file sharing, audio and video streaming, and website uploading.
- Front panel LED indicator lights.
- Always on, always connected.
- DOCSIS 2.0 CableLabs certified.
Motorola SBG900 SURFboard Wireless
Motorola SBG900 combine a modem and wireless access point in one easy to install unit making it is easy to network all the computers, peripherals and game consoles in your home or small office.
- Front-panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting.
- Specially designed architecture-allows for future upgrades.
- Secure network.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
The early years of Internet were characterized by dial-up modem that provides speed of up to 56 KBPS through analog telephone lines. With fast and constant innovations in technology, cable modems and DSL began replacing dial-up modem in order to provide consumers with much faster speed. Today, we enjoy a speed range from 25 up to 50 Mbps from a standard cable modem router. Hail to the hybrid network!