Breathalyzer is a type of breath alcohol testing device commonly used by officers in determining the BAC or blood alcohol concentration in a person. Breathalyzer use chemical reactions involving alcohol that produce the color change. They typically include two glass vials and two systems for breath sample and photocells connected to the meter that measures the color change associated. We announce latest rankings of best Breathalyzer. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Breathalyzer Buying Guide also.
AlcoHAWK Q3I-2500 Slim Digital
The AlcoHAWK Q3I-2500 Slim Breathalyzer is one of the most affordable and accurate personal breath alcohol screening devices on the market. The compact and innovative design includes a folding mouthpiece for maximum portability.
- Electric air flow sensor.
- Easy-to-use 1-button operation.
- Wide test range measuring Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) from .00 - .40% BAC.
BACtrack BT-ELMT Element Professional
Featuring proprietary Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology, the BT-ELMT Element is BACtrack's most affordable professional breathalyzer. Its small size and convenient one-touch operation make it perfect for anyone - from indivduals and businesses to professional groups and treatment centers.
- Police-grade accuracy.
- Precise, consistent BAC results.
- Long-term reliability.
BACtrack BT-KC20 Go Keychain Portable
The BACtrack BT-KC20 Go Keychain Breathalyzer is compact, convenient, and provides blood alcohol content (BAC) results in seconds. This fully functional breath alcohol tester is equipped with an Advanced Micro Check alcohol sensor that determines BAC quickly and accurately.
- Displays BAC results on an easy-to-read blue LED display.
- Folding mouthpiece maximizes portability and ease of use.
- Meets all standards of an FDA (501K) approved alcohol screening device.
Pro-Tec Professional Grade
Pro-Tec Breathalyzer is designed for the professional yet simple enough for personal use. With a professional grade fuel cell sensor, you can rest assured in the quality, consistency, and accuracy that thousands of professionals and individual users rely on.
- Equipped with the latest professional grade fuel cell sensor technology.
- Blowing interrupt detection.
- Readings from 0.000% to 0.200%.
VICTONY VBAC-01 Professional Portable
VICTONY VBAC-01 Breathalyzer uses the most advance, innovative EU Fuel Cell Sensor technology. This method measures blood-alcohol concentration by analyzing the electrochemical reaction between platinum and ethanol molecules in the breath sample.
- Digital LED display reads the BAC at a range of 0.000~0.400%.
- Low battery indicator.
- Hand-held design.
AlcoHAWK PT500 Alcohol Detector
The AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer is the premium model portable breathalyzer. With a wide range of features, it can be used as a professional or personal breath alcohol analyzer. It will display a result from 0.000-0.400% BAC.
- Designed to last.
- USA calibrations and quality assurance.
- Tested and cleared by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
BACtrack BT-KC10 Keychain Portable
Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content with the small and affordable BACtrack BT-KC10 Keychain Breathalyzer. The folding mouthpiece pulls out during testing and slides back down during storage – blow for accurate BAC results in just 5-seconds.
- Easy to read, two-digit LED display.
- Accurate, reliable results from 0.00-0.40% BAC.
- Operates with one AAA battery, included.
BACtrack BT-M5 Mobile Smartphone
Instantly transform your iPhone or Android smartphone into a breathalyzer with the BACtrack BT-M5 Mobile Smartphone Breathalyzer. It features wireless Bluetooth connectivity, powerful app-enabled BAC tracking tools and police-grade accuracy.
- Quickly and easily estimates your blood alcohol content (BAC).
- The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time.
- ZeroLine technology estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
BACtrack P3 Trace Professional
The new BACtrack P3 Trace Professional Breathalyzer is perfect for every alcohol sensing application and the easiest way to get an accurate BAC reading in seconds. This device is easy to use and utilizes BACtrack's award winning, state of the art, 2015 sensor technology.
- Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor technology.
- Built in memory.
- User-adjustable warning levels.
Get Home Safely
Breathalyzer Buying Guide
Breathalyzers are devices used to determine and estimate the BAC from breath samples. Breath testing devices were first invented use by officers in 1940 while Breathalyzer was developed Dr. Robert Borkenstein and this breath alcohol testing device is widely used by many law enforcement agencies nowadays.