Oster 5838 ExpressBake
Fill your kitchen with the welcoming aroma of baking bread with help from this easy-to-use Oster 5838 ExpressBake programmable bread maker. The countertop unit makes a wide variety of delectable, homemade loaves--no trip to the bakery necessary.
- Nonstick aluminum bread pan and kneading paddle included.
- User-friendly control panel.
- 8 settings for making a variety of breads, dough, and jams.
Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf
Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf Bread Maker knows baking time when you make a selection. Choose your setting, set a custom time you’d like your bread to be ready and it’ll adds in fruit or nuts at the perfect time and even lets you create your own masterpiece.
- Unique collapsible kneading blade.
- 60 minute power interruption protection.
- Smart LCD display.
Hamilton Beach 29882 HomeBaker™
With the Hamilton HomeBaker™ Bread Machine, preparing a variety of breads is simple: just add ingredients, select the cycle, and press start. After you make the first delicious batch, it won’t be long before family and friends are asking for more.
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later.
- Perfect for dough prep for rolls and pizza.
- Audible reminder to add fruits and nuts.
Brod & Taylor FP-201 Folding Proofer
This folding proofer delivers accurate temperature control in a sleek countertop appliance that folds down flat for storage. With a temperature range of 21-49C and optional humidity, it gives reliable, professional results. Create the perfect, warm environment for rising bread, making yogurt, melting chocolate, etc.
- Reinforced polypropylene body.
- Easily fold flat for drawer or cabinet storage.
- Radiant heat rises from aluminum base plate.
We know finding the time to make homemade bread is impossible, so let Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker do the work with 12 preprogrammed options! Simply choose the ingredients your family loves and the Bread Maker will take care of the baking.
- 13-hour Delay Start Timer.
- 3 loaf sizes & 3 crust settings.
- Stay-cool handles.
Create bakery-style artisan bread right at home--in less than an hour--with this programmable bread maker from Sunbeam. Whether it's cinnamon-raisin bread in the morning, whole-wheat sandwich bread in the afternoon, or buttery dinner rolls to serve with dinner, the counter-top appliance makes it easy.
- 13-hour programmable delay bake for any-time baking.
- 12 settings offer exceptional versatility.
- Large LCD display.
Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme
Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme® Bread Maker bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2 lb. loaf of bread, and has menu courses for a variety of other cooking needs including cake, dough, sourdough starter, jam and even for making meatloaf.
- Quick baking cycle prepares breads in about 2 hours.
- Auto shut-off system for added safety.
- Pre-programmed baking options.
Oster CKSTBRTW20 Expressbake
Fresh-baked bread is a favorite in every home, gently filling the air with an enticing aroma and satisfying everyone's taste buds. This electric bread maker bakes a 2-pound loaf in less than an hour with the EXPRESSBAKE cycle.
- 12 bread settings.
- Measuring cup, spoon and kneading paddle included.
- 13-hour delay timer to wake-up to freshly baked bread in the morning.
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery Mini
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery Mini Bread Maker's 1 lb. loaf is the perfect size for smaller households to savor the taste of freshly baked bread everyday without waste. Its compact design also makes it ideal for kitchens with limited countertop space.
- Cookie/Pasta Dough setting to prepare homemade cookies and pasta.
- Quick baking cycle prepares breads in under 2 hours.
- User friendly easy-to-read LCD control panel.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Buying the best bread machine can save you a lot of money in the long run. But how do you figure out which bread machine is the best for you? This bread machine buyer guide will point out the things you need to look out for in a bread machine.