Jump to Winner of Balance Board Top 10 Rankings!
Gravity Fitness Balance Board
Gravity Fitness Balance Board is the most comfortable and convenient way to improve your coordination, balance, and athletic performance. It can be used for physical therapy, injury prevention, athletic conditioning, core strengthening, yoga, dance, balance, and proprioception.
- Innovative non-slip textured surface for safety and effectiveness.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Super soft foam.
Bosu 72-10850-2BB Balance Trainer is known industry-wide as a versatile fitness device that delivers killer cardio workouts, builds strength, improves balance and flexibility, and fine-tunes sport skills. It consists of an inflated rubber dome attached to a rigid platform.
- Endless exercise options.
- Burns more calories.
- Includes 4-in-1 workout DVD's + 2 workouts from the Xplode Series DVD.
Isokinetics Balance Disc
Isokinetics Balance Disc provides an unstable surface and sensory feedback, training core muscles to stay balanced. Used in physical therapy to maintain and increase balance skills. It is built to last.
- Made of a special PVC, latex-free material.
- Popularly used as a therapeutic 'wiggle seat' to help calm anxious kids.
- Pre-inflated to a level suitable for most uses.
5280 FITGENX 5 IN 1
5280 FITGENX 5 IN 1 Balance Board is a complete body workout. It strengthens legs, arms, upper body, the core, & abdominal. This is a must have fitness board for a simply fit lifestyle. It improves balance and coordination through the twisting motion.
- Durable & strong.
- Comes with strength training bands for an enhanced training experience.
- Portable & lightweight.
Yes4All BME4 Balance Board is an excellent stability trainer for all fitness levels, especially designed to also cater for seniors who want to improve balance, coordination, strength, core muscles, motor-skill training, overall stability and help prevent injuries.
- High-quality closed cell foam.
- Textured non-slip surface.
Airex MATBAL Balance Board combines both exercise and coordination skills. Widely used for rehabilitation and sports conditioning, it challenges balance and can be laid on top of another to increase the 'wobble effect'.
- Easy to clean.
- Impervious to water.
- Sanitized & non-absorbant.
Fury Fitness Balance Board
Make burning calories fun and easy with Fury Fitness Balance Board. Whether you’re perched on this balance board while you work at your standing desk, or you’re busting out one-legged squats, every move will burn extra-calories.
- 11 layers of birch wood will hold over 500lbs.
- Nonslip grip-tape surface will keep you on top.
- Rugged plastic bottom provides a tilt angle of up to 16 degrees.
Yes4All DB6F Balance Board is great for balance training. It improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense. It strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Durable, non-slip surface.
- 360 degree rotation.
- 15 degree tilting angle.
bintiva Balance Disc
This is an important strengthening tool that can be used by adults and children. The simple act of sitting on the disc activates core abdominal and trunk muscles. Flexor and extensor muscles work in tandem to keep your balance while continuously strengthening and toning.
- Used as a wiggle seat to provide sensory input and to help calm children.
- Ships inflated, includes a pump for adjustments.
- Ergonomic seating, relieves back pain and shoulder aches.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Balance boards were typically found in circus performances where the person enjoys the challenge that a balance board presents while performing his act and circus skill. Balance boards were introduced in the year 1953 with the intention to be used for recreation. Since its patent, they became increasingly popular among surfers and skiers who desired to practice their balance skills.