We announce latest rankings of best Power Amplifier. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Power Amplifier Buying Guide also.
Jump to Winner of Power Amplifier Top 10 Rankings!
BEHRINGER NU1000 iNUKE
BEHRINGER NU1000 iNUKE power amplifier 1,000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 1,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7 lbs/3.3 kg) and rack-mountable packages.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Zero-Attack' limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
Pyle PCA12BT Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
Pyle PCA12BT Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier provides you a 2-channel design output up to 25W per channel for true stereo sound. Built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to instantly stream wireless audio from your favorite devices quickly and easily such as smartphones and tablets.
- RCA (L/R) audio input.
- Rotary master volume control.
- Power On / Off switch.
Pyle PCA1 30-Watt Mini Stereo Amplifier
Pyle PCA1 30-Watt Mini Stereo Amplifier provides up to 15 W of power on each channel at 4 ohms. Connect your inputs using the RCA jacks. Outputs over standard speaker push jacks.
- Four push type speaker L/R terminals.
- Power On led indicator.
- Compatible with any audio/computerize devices.
Pyle PTA2 Mini 2 x 40-Watt Stereo Amplifier
Pyle Pro's PTA2 combines the usefulness of a small, take-anywhere amplifier with a full featured mixer. Three stereo line-level inputs and a 1/4 inch microphone input are provided for source connection and mixing. A pager switch provides source attenuation for microphone priority.
- Switchable mixing (karaoke) mode.
- REC RCA output.
- 110/220 voltage selector.
Pyle PCA2 2X40-Watt Mini Stereo Amplifier
This home amplifier is perfect for powering any stereo system. It uses sophisticated circuitry and premium components for uncompromising musicality. This product is famous for delivering powerful and accurate sound.
- Slick blue LED output level display.
- Bass and treble controls.
- Delivers clear and crisp audio.
Pyle PCA4 2x120 Watt Home Audio Amplifier
This improved compact bookshelf speaker sound amplifier features crisp & responsive buttons for the power switch. It also features rotary knob controls for the master volume, bass & treble adjustments.
- Push type speaker terminal.
- CD/MP3 AUX input.
- Multiple sources.
Crown XLi2500 Two-channel 750W Amplifier
This power amplifier is suitable or musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs. It has two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode.
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V.
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs.
Behringer MicroMON MA400 Amplifier
BEHRINGER MicroMON MA400 is an ultra-ompact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications. It is an ideal solution for the 'more me' syndrome. It is small enough to fit in your pocket - with a price tag to match.
- High-power headphone output on 1/4 and 1/8 inch jack connectors.
- Flexible Mic In and Mic Through connectors plus Ground Lift switch.
- Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch.
Crown XLi800 Two-channel 300W Amplifier
This power amplifier is powerful, rugged and reliable. It has protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference. It is suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
- Two level controls.
- Six LEDs which indicate signal presence.
- Clip and fault for each channel.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
A power amplifier is needed to increase the voltage, current, or power of a signal. You need an amplifier when your source maximum output as laptop, smartphone or others do not reach the required level. Measured in watts, poweramp contributes power to the signal.