What testosterone can do?
Testosterone boosters are herbal supplements that naturally increase the testosterone levels of the body. Most men when they reached 30 begin to experience declining sex drive due to physiological factor. Testosterone boosts sexual desire, hastens production of sperm, increases bone density, and strengthens muscle mass. Testosterone boosters help gymnasts build bigger and stronger muscles.
3 ingredients that boost level of testosterone
D-aspartic acid (D-AA)
The D-AA in the testicular leydig cells is amino acid that is naturally occurring. It functions as a messenger between linking the brain and leydig cells. Converting cholesterol to testosterone, D-AA effectively boosts test levels, especially for older men.
Traditionally used in preparing curry powders, pastes and pickle, studies are now investigating the anabolic properties of fenugreek. Subjects using fenugreek increased their lean body mass within four and eight weeks after using.
This is a combination of zinc monomethionine aspartate, magnesium aspartate, and vitamin B-6. It’s a supplement labels for sleep aids and test booster.
What does testosterone do?
- Body Fat blocks the storage and uptake of fat and increases the amount of fat burning receptors for beta-adrenergic.
- Bone increases the production of red blood cell as well as bone growth while maintaining the density of the bone.
- Brain affects feelings and improves cognition, memory and sex drive.
- Heart increases the flow of blood and cardiac output.
- Kidney produces erythropoietin (EPO) that increases red blood cell production.
- Male sex organs support production and viability of sperms as well as penis growth and erectile function.
- Muscles increase mass and strength, including protein synthesis.
- Skin supports production of collagen and hair.
Herbal or legal supplement aims to increase the level of testosterone in the body. As a class of herbal supplement, the testo supplement increases testosterone indirectly within a normal range.
How does testosterone affect muscle performance?
1. Testosterone makes the muscles bigger – Testosterone activates and increases satellite cells, once they are activated, these cells are made bigger as they are incorporated into existing muscle fibers.
2. Testosterone makes muscles stronger. – T booster increases the amount of calcium that’s released within the cell and boosts the force of muscular contractions.
3. Testosterone boosts endurances. Test booster increases erythropoietin that stimulates the development of red blood cells. More oxygen are carried by blood cells within the blood to stimulate the muscles.
4. Testosterone boosts the performance of athletes. Men in sprinting activities elevated significantly with their bioavailable testosterone, while with the highest free test testosterone improved sprint hurdles from 400-meter to 800-meter sprint.
Testosterone supplements affects sexual health and fertility
- Antagonistic: Testosterone blocks the enzyme that would otherwise cause a man to lose an erection.
- Neural: Testosterone improves the tissues involved in, and flow of impulses needed, for sexual activity.
- Physiological: Testosterone stimulates both blood flow and nitric oxide.
- Structural: Testosterone ensures than man’s penis will stand and perform its work properly.
- Supportive: Testo supplement helps counteract the adverse effects on sexual function that are common with obesity, diabetes, and aging.