Best automatic pool cleaner
Your pool is kept debris-free with an Automatic pool cleaner that comes in 3 different types: suction-side, pressure-side, and robotic cleaners. The best is the robotic cleaner for its massive advantage over suction and pressure-side cleaners. Unlike the suction-side and pressure-side cleaners, robotic cleaners don’t need to be attached to your pool as a pool vacuum and to get the job done; a power source is needed unless it has a battery that is charged internally.
Power source is harmless
Electricity as power source in water in an automatic pool cleaner is harmful but your robotic cleaner run on very low-voltage sources using ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlets that switched off power automatically once any imbalances in the electricity are detected which means you are safe from harm.
Look for these features in buying robotic cleaner
1. A lightweight cleaner can be easily lifted in and out of the pool which has wide rubberized four-wheel-drive wheels so it easily rides over bumps and has no trouble navigating on slippery surfaces along its side.
2. It must be equipped with swivel cord to help prevent tangles and give your robotic pool cleaner the freedom of movement it needs.
3. To scrub dirt from almost any surface in your pool, the use of hard-bristle brushes or rotating rubber brushes is recommended.
4. The robotic pool vacuum cleaner makes your life easier with its programmable timers so you can set it and forget it.
5. A pool robot cleaner can easily climb the pool sides, clean the waterline, and even climb pool’s stairs for a thorough job.
6. Some cleaners come with multiple cycles for different levels of cleaning.
7. It must have warranty so you know what to do if it fails and be sure to find a brand that is energy efficient.
Consider the price
Ranging in different prices, pool robot cleaners maybe expensive, but remember it’s an investment that can translate into big savings of energy, electricity, and your time, which may be even more precious than the other two.
Taking care of your robot
Taking care of your machine will give it longevity. Read carefully any instructions that come with it and do some general care work to keep it performing well.
- To preserve the motor and make your pool a safer place to swim, remove the cleaner out of your pool once its cycle is complete.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to drain the cleaner of water.
- Give your robotic pool cleaner a wash after each use.
- Be aware of worn out brushes, and replace them immediately and consider it like buying a new toothbrush for your pool.
- Keep your cleaner stored away from direct sunlight.
Robotic pool cleaners are available from the many home stores in your area or you can order online from Amazon. Com. and have great time swimming in a clean pool!