Jump to Winner of Electric grills Top 10 Rankings!
George Foreman GFO201R
The George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for entertaining. Use the 200 square inch nonstick cooking surface to make a delicious family dinner, or move it outdoors for a classic backyard barbecue.It’s fully electric, so you’ll get high quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
- Dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease
- Tough nonstick coating with durable, easy to clean and removes the need for butter and oil
- Adjustable temperature control with having five heat setting to get the best results
Char-Broil 16601578 Infrared
The Char-Broil Patio Bistros represent the next evolution in patio cooking. The Patio Caddies, which were staples for Char-Broil over the past decade, have been updated in design as well as cooking performance. The new Patio Bistros, are available in both electric and gas (this one is electric).
- Having compact and stylish design with wheels for easy movement
- Porcelain-coated premium cooking grates which are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups
This Electric Barbecue Grill is great for Yakitori-style cooking. Very simple to use, adjustable grill height, detachable stainless steel Grilling surface and bottom tray catches fat or used for baking as well.
- Grill is made up of detachable stainless steel
- Height of grill can be easily adjustable
- Cleanup is very easy, just wiping down a few things with a sponge
Char-Broil 15601711 Infrared
It is small in size but large on features, the Patio Bistro brings TRU-Infrared grilling to your patio, deck, balcony, or event away from home. TRU-Infrared promises juicer food and few flare ups with out hot or cold spots.
- Very easy to assemble and take very less time to put together
- Having better control of temperature as compared to other charcoal grill
- It is made of metal, feels hefty, and gives you a circular cooking surface
Weber 52020001 Q1400
The Weber Q 1400 Electric grill raises the bar on flavor expectations and performance of an electric grill. Sear burgers, steaks and chops; grill chicken, fish, vegetables and fruit on the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates.
- Having excellent sleek styling with great performance
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and having cast aluminum lid and body
- It having 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
George Foreman GFO240S
The George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for entertaining. Use the 240 sq. in. nonstick cooking surface to make a delicious family dinner, or move it outdoors for a classic backyard barbecue.
- Durable nonstick surface can be wiped down after use for fast and easy cleanup
- The plug-in temperature control probe has a simple dial to adjust the heat of the grill
- It having removable stand which can help it in easy to move
The Sizzling Sausage Grill is designed to capture the juiciness and delicious flavor of Johnsonville Brats and Sausage.Each individual grill slot is sized and shaped to hold and hug Brats and Sausages in position while they sear.The uniquely shaped, non stick plates are built to bring you to grilling perfection.
- It is very easy to use and having easy to store design
- The non stick coated drip plates snap out for dishwasher cleaning
- The unique shaped of non stick plates are built to provide grilling perfection
George Foreman GRP4800R
The 4-in-1 capabilities and simple digital controls will change the way you prepare food. Use the durable ceramic grill plates for your traditional grilling needs with meat and vegetables, or use them to toast up a tasty Panini.
- The digital control panel clearly displays the cooking time and temperature
- Improved grill plates are covered with a multilayer ceramic coating that’s more durable
- The buttons are level with the grill exterior, making the surface easy to wipe clean
Weber 55020001 Q 2400
The Weber Q 2400 Electric grill raises the bar on flavor expectations and performance of an electric grill. Sear burgers, steaks and chops; grill chicken, fish, vegetables and fruit on the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates.
- Only assembly required is lining up the top with the bottom and inserting two cotter pins
- It is more consistent in terms of heat produced than a flamed grill
- Just remove the silver liner for cleanup and put the grates in the dishwasher
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Electric Grills are the environmentally safe variant of the traditional charcoal BBQ grills. Instead of burning coal to provide heat, electric grills use metal coils made out of a nickel and chromium alloy to provide the heat. When electricity is passed through these coils, the alloy resists the current and grows hot. This provides the heat for cooking, and is more economical and environmentally safer than the traditional coal grills.