Jump to Winner of DVI Cable Top 10 Rankings!
Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable
Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable has gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion, provide durability, and improve the signal of transmission. Its foil & braid shielding reduces electromagnetic interference. It supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD).
- Ergonomically designed treads.
- Does not block adjacent ports on your computer.
- Bare copper conductor.
AmazonBasics HL-007268 DVI Cable
To ensure long-lasting performance and optimal signal transfer with exceptional picture quality, this premium cable combines gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil-and-braid shielding. Latching and screw-locking connectors keep the cable securely in place to help prevent accidental disconnects.
- Transmits HD video from computer to display.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080P (Full HD).
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Rankie R1350 DVI to DVI Cable, 6 Feet
Rankie R1350 DVI to DVI Cable is made of quality copper cord, covered with aluminum shielding. The outer PVC jacket ensures long-term durability. This cable supports video resolutions up to 2560x1600 and transmits uncompressed, Hi-Fi stereo sound.
- Screw knob design.
- Gold-plated connectors.
- High-speed digital transmission rate up to 9.9 Gbits/sec.
UGREEN 11672 DVI-D 24+1 Cable, Male to Male
UGREEN 11672 DVI-D 24+1 Cable supports resolution up to 2560x1600(2K) @ 60Hz and 1080P (Full HD). It has screws that support secure connection and easy plugging and unplugging. It is gold-plated.
- Dual link.
- Stable transmission.
BENFEI Active DVI-D to VGA Adapter
BENFEI Active DVI-D to VGA Adapter connects DVI-D enabled desktops and laptops (Lenovo, Dell, HP, ASUS and other major branded systems) to VGA displays. It supports HDTV resolution up to 1080p @60Hz and PC graphics resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz.
- Easy plug & play installation.
- Quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket.
- 18 month product warranty.
BENFEI DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
BENFEI DisplayPort to DVI Adapter transmits high-definition video from your computer to an HDTV for video streaming or gaming. It features Quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket for maximum video performance prevention of signal loss.
- Latching DisplayPort connector to ensure secure connection.
- Foil & braid shielding.
- Supports PC graphics resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @60Hz.
Rankie R1109 DisplayPort to DVI Cable
This 6 feet cable connects a DisplayPort / DisplayPort++ (DP / DP++) equipped laptop or desktop to a monitor or projector with DVI input. It supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080P (Full HD).
- Enhance transmission performance with bare copper conductors.
- Resist corrosion with gold-plated connectors.
- Reduces interference with braided foil shielding.
AmazonBasics HL-002573 DVI to DVI Cable
The AmazonBasics Digital Visual Interface - DVI to DVI Cable (male to male) connects your DVI-equipped computer or other device with a DVI connection, to flat flat-panel displays, projectors, digital CRT displays, HDTV and LCD monitors, and projectors.
- Includes ferrites to prevent signal loss.
- Professional grade shielding from the PVC outer layer and gold-plated connectors.
- Low profile head.
BlueRigger DVI to DVI Digital Cable (M/M)
BlueRigger DVI to DVI Digital Cable will connect your DVI-equipped computer or any other device with a DVI connection, to flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, HDTV and projectors, including DFP and LCD types. This cable delivers high-performance, high-bandwidth interface.
- DVI-DVI dual link configuration.
- Easy installation with thumbscrews.
- Compliant with DVI (DDWG) Standard.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Choosing a DVI cable will depend on whether you need to connect digital or analogue signals, or both. There are three types of DVI connection - DVI Digital (DVI-D), DVI-Integrated (DVI-I) and DVI-Analogue (DVI-A).