Bed frames are essential pieces that support box spring and mattress. We typically spend the 33% of our lives sleeping and investing on the right bed frame is extremely beneficial more than we realize. A high quality bed frame is one of the keys to a comfortable night’s sleep and it can potentially increase the longevity of your mattress keeping it great-looking for the years to come.
We announce latest rankings of best Bed Frames. We researched countless popular items & selected the top 10. Check reviews also before buying!
- Strong mattress support with 10 wood slats prevents sagging and increases mattress life.
- Assembles easily in minutes.
- Eliminates the need for a box spring.
- 14 wooden slats, center support bar and seven foldable legs provide strength and stability.
- With plastic caps to protect the floors.
- Complete mattress support system-replacing both the frame & box spring.
- Compact design allows for tight spaces such as staircases and doorways.
- Multiple points of contact to the floor for even, consistent support.
- 12.5 inches of clearance for under bed storage.
- Low-Stress, Easy Assembly. Bed frame assembles in a few simple steps.
- Easily adjusts for Twin, Full, and Queen size
- 9 support legs are intelligently recessed for safety and helps you avoid hitting your toes when making the bed.
- Classic styling and strong closely spaced wood slat support.
- Soft Grey Upholstery with Diamond stitching.
- Zippered compartment on the back of the headboard contain all parts for making the bed for easy assembly.
- 9 legs and a center bar for stability and support.
- No tools needed for assembly.
- Recessed-leg design for safety.
- Stability and support with 9 legs and a center bar.
- Steel construction with an easy locking system.
- Legs are recessed for safety.
- Machine Washable 100% White Poly Fabric to match any decor.
- 4 Quick Clips easily secure the bed skirt to your SmartBase.
- Smartly designed with one Velcro/elastic side and three fabric sides for an easy fit.
- Classic styling and strong mattress support.
- Headboard, frame and 10 wood slats included (mattress sold separately).
- All parts for making the bed are located in the zippered compartment on back of the headboard for easy assembly.
- Eliminates the need for a traditional box spring and bed frame.
- Low-stress, easy assembly in minutes with no tools required.
- 14 inches high with 13 inches of clearance under the frame for valuable under bed storage space.
Bed Frames Buyer’s Guide
It’s All about Character, Elegance and Style
Nothing can intensify character, elegance and style to a space like a high quality bed frame. Aside from being the focal point of any bedroom, bed frame can augment potential storage space when you choose the right one. Purchasing a bed frame must be more than just stretching out fully-clothed and rushing to your favorite store. It is a serious investment you are about to make therefore your must consider several things before shopping.
Great Materials for a Perfect Night’s Sleep
Bed frames come with an array of materials. In 14th century the first wooden bed frames were created and introduced to consumers. They range from simple to meticulously carved wooden frames for the poor and the royals. Frames made of steel and iron were introduced in the 19th century and they were created to avoid insects and lice carried by wooden bed frames. They were also considered safer and cleaner options over the wooden materials. Today, metal bed frames are widely popular and commonly preferred by homeowners. With metal bed frames you can expect durability and reliability that when they are well-taken care, metal bed frames can look new even for several years to come.
Choosing the type of frame will base on personal taste and the look you’re trying to achieve. If you’re looking forward to warm up your bedroom, a wooden bed frame must be a great option. To create elegant and modern atmosphere, you will find metal and steel bed frames suitable.
Sizes that Fit your Requirements
A bed frame is oftentimes, the biggest piece of furniture in any room. A huge bed, without a doubt, can easily overpower small spaces. To get a sense of the right size put your mattress on the floor. A simple platform under a box spring can potentially maximize your bedroom space and leave you extra space for other bedroom essentials. The right bed frame size is a great space-saving option for your shelves, drawers and necessary bedroom fixtures.
Prices that Suit your Pocket
When it comes to stylish and high quality bed frames you will never run out of options. However, choosing the right bed frame which price tag will suit your pocket can be challenging. Let’s face it. Bed frames can be very expensive depending on the material, design and size. It’s very tempting to choose one that has the lowest price in the market but you may only regret it if it does not suit your taste or the style of your home decorations. Metal and leather bed frames come at low price tags and they are easy to obtain.