Jump to Winner of Sound Card Top 10 Rankings!
Asus Xonar Dg Amp 5.1 Pci Gx 2.5 Gaming Card
This sound card features a frequency response (-3dB, 24-bit/96kHz input) of less 10Hz to 48KHz and output/input full-scale voltage of 1 Vrms (3 Vp-p). Its analog recording sample rate and resolution is 44.1K/48K/96KHz @ 16/24bit.
- C-Media CMI8786 high-definition sound processor (max. 96KHz/24bit).
- 24-bit D-A converter of digital sources.
- 1x Cirrus-Logic.
Asus XONAR_DG Headphone Amp & PCI 5.1 Card
This sound card's front-panel header supports headphone jack-detection and automatically switch audio output from back-panel to front. It has 1 x 3.50mm mini jack (Line-In/Mic-In), other line-level analog input (for CD-IN/TV Tuner) and Aux-In (4-pin header on the card).
- High fidelity headphone amplifier: Optimized for 32~150Î©.
- Bus Compatibility: PCI v2.2 or above bus compatible.
- Resolution: 44.1K/48K/96KHz @ 16/24bit for all channels.
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D THX PCIe
Upgrade to mind-blowing PC gaming audio with the Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe sound card powered by the revolutionary Sound Core3D quad-core Sound and Voice processor. You'll have a distinct tactical advantage over the competition with massively powerful THX TruStudio Pro audio technologies.
- Quad-core Sound Core3D audio processor.
- Dolby Digital Live for compelling 5.1 surround sound from any source.
- Dedicated high quality headphone amp.
ASUS XONAR_U3/UAD/B/A Sound Card
This sound card's Xonar hyper-grounding technologies separates audio signals from noise which results in clean and clear sound. It is perfect for someone who wants to upgrade their sound from stereo to surround sound while cranking up the volume.
- High performance headphone amplifier drives headphones/headsets to its full potential.
- Best surround sound experience with support for Dolby technologies.
- ASUS GX2.5 enables realistic 3D audio effects in games.
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro turns your PC or notebook into a 5.1 entertainment system featuring SBX Pro Studio technology with remote control. Easy to install, it replaces low-quality on-board audio with high quality connectivity and remote control.
- Bus-powered USB2.0 Sound Blaster in a sleek and compact design.
- High-quality, gold-plated RCA stereo.
- Convenient microphone and headphone jacks.
Creative SB0880 Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Creative SB0880 Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium employs a powerful audio-processing engine. Unlike other motherboard audio solutions that task the computer processor, the X-Fi Titanium performs the heavy lifting and leaves your processor free to work on other tasks.
- Positional 3D audio.
- X-Fi Crystalizer technology restores lost audio details.
- High quality voice chat.
Creative SB1570 Sound Blaster Audigy FX
The Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is a half-height sound card that's powered by SBX Pro Studio technology. It instantly converts your system to a 5.1 entertainment system that delivers cinematic surround sound.
- Independent input sources.
- 24-bit 192kHz Stereo Direct.
- 600 ohm headphone amp.
Creative SB0570L4 Sound Blaster Audigy SE
Enjoy an audio experience that's just not possible with basic motherboard audio. Sound Blaster Audigy SE features high-quality audio that dramatically improves MP3 music listening, support for EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 effects that make PC games come alive and multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 sound.
- 100dB signal to noise ratio.
- CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround.
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution.
Asus Xonar DSX
ASUS Xonar team launched Xonar DSX, the highly-anticipated PCI-E version of the award-winning Xonar DS 7.1 sound card. The PCI-E edition supports easier system upgrades and allows audio lovers to enjoy the Xonar experience with great ease.
- Immersive gaming audio.
- Auto-detect front-panel.
- PC & DTS Interactive technologies.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
While buying a new audio card for your system, the most important thing that you need to notice is the type of I/O connections. The most basic sound cards have a simple two-channel desktop interface and they are able to process simple stereo signal or a pair of mono signals at once.