Metal Detectors are electronic instruments that are widely used in different industries to detect the presence of metals. They play important roles in our lives with a wide uses from work, leisure and safety. Different detectors work in different ways but the science behind the simplest kind involves a transmitter coil, receiver coil and a loudspeaker. Metal detectors work by utilizing electricity to produce magnetism. We announce latest rankings of best Metal Detectors. We researched countless popular items & selected the Top 10. Before you buy, please check full rankings carefully for the best choice. Do not miss Metal Detectors Buying Guide also.
National Geographic PRO Series NGPRODETECTOR
This professional metal detector is easy to use and fully adjustable. It’s light enough for the kids to operate but built with the advanced technology and powerful searching features desired by the pros. Take it to the beach, park, or on a hike and find treasure everywhere you go!
- 10” waterproof detection coil.
- Audio alert detection with volume adjustment and headphone jack.
- 4 sensitivity modes to detect treasure as deep as 10 inches underground.
Bounty Hunter BHJS Junior
Bounty Hunter BHJS Junior Metal detector has adjustable length to fit children (ages 6 to 12). It detects the presence of all metals to include gold, silver, brass, aluminum, iron & steel, and coin-sized objects up to 5 inches deep.
- Adjustable power/sensitivity.
- Adjustable trash elimination.
- Proportional volume to signal strength.
Bounty Hunter TIME RANGER
This detector is the top of the line and offers the excitement and profit of metal detecting, with exhaustive features for professional treasure hunters. The fully submersible, 8-inch Bounty D-Tech search coil features an interchangeable coil and Ground Trac, which automatically balances the machine to the soil conditions.
- Sniff mode 'clones' targets precise hunting.
- Target-ID and depth readout.
- Fully programmable operation for maximum operational functionality.
Bounty Hunter GOLD-PL Gold Digger
Find coins, lost silver and gold jewelry and perhaps even pieces of history with the Bounty Hunter GOLD-PL Gold Digger Metal Detector. It identifies coin-size objects up to 6 inch underground, and senses larger items up to 2' deep.
- Power and sensitivity control.
- Motion All Metal Mode for detecting all types of metal.
- Sensitivity meter to determine strength of signal.
V-Resourcing VLT023 Metal Detector is a handheld metal detector with large detecting probe area. It is perfect for safety check and the detection of prohibited goods, electronic products, metal etc in station, frontier defense, school, court, venue, factory.
- Three-color indicator, green for power, yellow for under-voltage, red for alert.
- Two alternative alert ways - acousto-optic or vibration.
Garrett 1166050 Pro-Pointer II
Garrett 1166050 Pro-Pointer II Metal Detector has a new lost pinpointer alarm, increased durability and sensitivity. It has a lanyard attachment clip for your belt, digging pouch or your detector. The entire unit can be rinsed/cleaned under water.
- Faster returning capabiity.
- Auto-off feature.
- Patented proportional audio/vibration pulse indicates targets.
Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV
Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector detects coin-size targets up to 8 inches deep; larger targets up to 2 feet. It also detects the presence of all metals such as gold, silver, brass, aluminum, iron and steel.
- 2 tone audio discrimination.
- 8-inch waterproof searchcoil.
- Automatic ground balance.
Garrett 1140070 Ace 250
Garrett 1140070 Ace 250 Metal Detector is an outstanding all-around metal detector at a reasonable price. It is easy to tune and easy to use. This is recommended for beginners as well as old pro’s. It can be used to hunt old coins, jewelry, relics, buried treasures and other valuables.
- Eliminates trash by discrimination control.
- 8 levels of sensitivity for differing ground conditions.
- Rugged design.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Garrett AT-PRO Metal Detectors is an all-terrain detector with a new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
- Premium volume-control land headphones.
- 8.5 x 11 inch PROformance DD submersible searchcoil.
- Waterproof to 10 feet or 3 meters.
When Technology Meets Metal
Metal Detectors Buying Guide
Metal detector has been around since 1960s. It was primarily developed and used for various industrial applications such as mineral prospecting. Early version of metal detector was crude, worked using a lot of battery and had limited degree. Its modern development started in 1920s which was developed for accurate investigation