Jump to Winner of Charcoal Grills Top 10 Rankings!
Char-Griller 16620 Akorn 20 inch Kamado
Enjoy Kamado style cooking with this grill. Easily sear meat with high heat or enjoy a low and slow roast. This versatile grill and smoker is built to last with triple walled 22 gauge steel and will easily maintain cooking temperatures ranging from 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable top and bottom dampers.
- Easy dump ash pan.
- Large 8 inch front wheels with locking rear caster.
Char-Griller 2-2424 Table Top
This charcoal grill is an ultra-portable grill by using the included table top legs. You can also use this as a side fire box to any charcoal grill which provides a smoking for Texas Style Style Horizontal smoking and adds 250 sq. in. of additional grilling capacity.
- Sliding drawer for easy access to coals and ashes.
- Stay Cool hood handle.
- Cast iron cooking grates.
Weber 14501001 Master-Touch
This grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates, a 2-part grate system. To use the cookware, the center insert grate is removed and the cookware installed. The outer grates remain in place so additional foods may be grilled.
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid.
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system,
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper.
Weber 15501001 Performer Deluxe
This grill features an exclusive Touch-N-Go gas ignition system that ignites charcoal briquettes with the push of a button. The grill is outfitted with innovative heavy-duty Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates, a 2-part grate system that may be used in tandem with Weber's Gourmet BBQ System cookware collection.
- Removable LCD cook timer.
- Built-in lid thermometer.
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher.
Weber 441001 Original Kettle
Weber 441001 Original Kettle Charcoal Grill combines raditional design with innovation in production. Made of steel and coated with porcelain enamel, the bowl and lid are formed exactly right to allow heat to circulate around the inside of the grill for even cooking.
- Rust-resistant vents.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles.
- Durable all-weather wheels.
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand.
- Triple-nickel-coated steel grate.
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport.
- 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes.
Lodge L410 Sportsman's
This sturdy cast-iron charcoal grill is wonderful for backyard or patio barbecues and rugged enough to go along on camping and fishing trips. The broad grill surface accommodates several whole fish or enough steaks and burgers for a small crowd.
- Two adjustable heights.
- Draft door regulates heat.
- Coals accessible behind flip-down door.
Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe
Need a larger cooking surface from a portable grill? Tailgaters, campers and all grillers on-the-go will appreciate the Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe – an extra large, but still very portable, charcoal grill.
- 18.5-inch diameter plated steel cooking grate.
- Cooking area of 240 square inch.
- Large ash catcher.
Weber 14402001 Original Kettle
Featuring 363 square inch of cooking space, the Weber 14402001 Original Kettle Charcoal Grill consists of a 22-inch diameter heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled bowl and lid for durability and long grill life. It has a cooking area of 363 square inch.
- Two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks.
- Plated steel hinged cooking grate.
- High-capacity & removable aluminum ash catcher.
Ranky10 Score: Calculated by our unique algorithm considering various factors like consumer reviews, popularity, value-for-money, brands etc. The higher the score, the higher the purchase value.
Charcoal grilling always makes an impressive appeal to every consumer when it comes cooking food. Cooking food using charcoal produces a broad range of tasty flavour molecules thus making food taste better compared to gas. With the right charcoal grill, you can prepare dinner with friends without burning your food or even breaking a sweat.