Cleaning a carpet is very essential to maintain a clean and healthy atmosphere at home. While deep carpet cleaning has always been a way to go, carpet cleaners are used to completely remove germs, food residues and dirt that seep into the carpet’s recesses. Cleaning solutions combined with state-of-the-art carpet cleaners are the common denominators of carpet cleaning process.
We announce latest rankings of best Carpet Cleaners. We researched countless popular items & selected the top 10. Check reviews also before buying!
- Spray, suction cleans and dries in one step.
- Motorized dual brush roll.
- 12 oz dirty tank capacity.
- Permanently remove tough spots and stains when used with BISSELL Spot & Stain and Oxy Boost formula.
- Tough Stain Tool quickly cleans up spills, accidents, mud, and other fresh stains.
- Slim design is easy to carry and fits conveniently on a stair.
- Steam Lock Switch. Push forward the steam lock switch to provide continuous steam, without continuously pressing the steam button.
- Powerful Jet Nozzle. The powerful jet nozzle focuses the flow of steam to release dirt and grime.
- Large Water Tank. 48 ounce capacity water tank allows for fewer refills, provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam.
- Includes a Tough Stain Tool and Crevice Tool for cleaning hard-to-reach areas like carpet edges, stairs, and upholstery.
- Equipped with a built-in water heater that heats tap water up to 25 degrees hotter.
- 48 oz dirty tank capacity.
- 2 preset cleaning cycles automatically spray, brush, and suction to remove both surface and tough, set-in pet stains.
- On-board hose and tool offer versatile pet cleaning on upholstery, auto interiors, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- DeepReach Technology delivers cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers to permanently remove pet stains and odors.
- Full-Size Carpet Cleaner with 4-row dual rotating Dirt Lifter Power Brushes.
- 2-in-1 water tank for easy filling and easy emptying.
- Includes a removable nozzle, lint screen, built in measuring cup and 8 oz. trial sized formula..
- SmartTanks System – separate tanks for clean and dirty water, so you can easily fill, empty and rinse tank individually.
- 3-Speed Brushroll Control – High for normal cleaning, low for gentle cleaning, off for spill pick-up.
- Powerful 12-amp Motor – has all the power needed to get floors truly clean.
- Large-capacity tank holds 3/4 gallon, allowing you to clean more area without emptying and filling the tank.
- Long, 22-ft. power cord allows you to easily clean hard-to-reach areas such as rugs, stairs, and upholstery.
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8oz Professional Deep Cleaning formula.
- Cleans on the forward and backward pass, which reduces your cleaning time and dries faster than competitive rental cleaners.
- Rotating dirt lifter power brushes remove deep-down dirt.
- Flow Indicator: monitors water and solution levels and let’s you know when it’s time to check the tanks.
- Lightweight, weighs less than 19 pounds.
- Easy to fill, empty & clean with Smart Tank system making emptying and filling easy with no mess, no tools.
- SpinScrub Technology – 360 degree cleaning surrounding carpet fibers. Counter rotating brushes spin, not roll, for constant carpet contact.
Carpet Cleaners Buyer’s Guide
The Key to a Long Lasting Carpet
Carpets are essential additions at home. We usually place them in our comfortable living rooms or in our front doors to greet our guests. However, when you have dirty and stinky carpets at home, it would be an awful way to welcome your guests. High quality equipment combine with effective cleaning treatment is the perfect solution of dirty carpets.
In general, carpet manufacturers would recommend a professional carpet cleaning every year. However, getting a professional carpeting cleaning service can easily add up to your budget. Getting your own carpet cleaning equipment on the other hand is a good alternative to perform deep cleaning and complete removal of dirt, mildew and germs that are creeping in your carpets. Investing on the right equipment can bring similar huge benefit to a professionally-cleaned carpet.
However, consumers should understand that not all carpet cleaners can give the same good quality result when it comes to carpet cleaning. Since machines function in different ways it is extremely useful to opt for carpet cleaning equipment that would require minimal effort and time in cleaning your carpet.
Powerful Carpet Cleaners for Deeper Clean
Carpet cleaning machines come in different types, makes and features. These carpet cleaning machines can also work on variety of carpets because they use low moisture technology. In addition, they allow every homeowner to save time because it won’t take long for their mats to dry after the cleaning process. When combined with effective cleaning agents, these carpet cleaners can thoroughly buff out any residue and dirt leaving you a healthy environment.
Both portable and hoover carpet cleaners are powerful equipment used to effectively clean and maintain your mats. Portable cleaners are ideal for small spaces and areas that are difficult to reach for cleaning. Portable extraction cleaners are commonly used in building and office spaces because they’re easy to move from a certain place to another. They are ideal options for small jobs with the help of cleaning solutions.
Hoover machines use extraction methods and they are generally considered the best cleaning machines for carpets. They carry more powerful machines to remove dirt and water of largest quantity from the carpet. These machines may come at higher price compared to portable ones but they allow users to work more efficiently and quickly.
Pile of Advanced Features
Buying a carpet cleaner that looks promising and has the best price can be unwieldy. Therefore, you should look for features that make it easy to operate and maneuver. Look the attachments and product details. It should allow you to clean the different areas of your upholstery including the tight spots between your furniture. Smart purchasers would want to buy carpet cleaners with larger cleaning solution tank that won’t require frequent refill of liquids. Plus, they are easier to maintain when using the equipment.